? ??????????????Best Friends Are Forever? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 512 Total Gr
abs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 9339 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????M BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 26, 2008

CHRISTMAS 08
Christmas was so much fun this year! It makes it so much more fun and exciting to have a little one running around. Last year he was only 2 months old at this time so this year he kinda got into the mood to open gifts. Next year will be even better. Kennon is not crazy about Santa Clause! We saw him once and Kennon just screamed and cried, so I still dont have a pic of him and Santa. Here are a few pics from Christmas.
Here I am with my 2 sisters Hannah and Holly


Me and Kennon opening up presents at Granny and Grandpa's

Jonathan, Ashley and McKennon Price


McKennon and his new horse from Aunt Boo and Uncle T

My Little Reindeer




2 comments:

Sarah said...

YOu have to pay to park...each parking place has a meter and you have to feed it quarters. Like 4 for an hour. I never have change on me.

sbeudy said...

Just wanted you to know that I gave you a beautiful blogger award. Come over to my blog to get it and participate.