? ??????????????Best Friends Are Forever? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 512 Total Gr
abs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Spring Showers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 9339 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????M BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 24, 2008

The Not So Great New Idea....
So McKennon has not slept in his own bed for several months now i thought i would decide to do something creative with his bed, but it did not work. Since he loves Christmas light i thought i would hang some all around his bed and he would sleep in it, noooooo all he wants to do is play with them. So needless to say my crazy ideas dont ever work!!



Here was a close up of him in his bed...you can see it in his eyes he was just laughing at me under his skin..HA HA you just think Im gonna sleep in this bed mommy!


This is a shot of the whole "no good" idea!

Here is is wrestling with Abbott! This is his new best friend!

Well i kept my niece Madisyn today and you know when a 4 year old and a 1 year old get super quiet there is something goin on.... so i went to check and this is what i fould.. Madisyn had pulled a stepladder up so McKennon could crawl up in his high chair and put cheetos out on the ladder for him to eat. She said I was trying to be nice to Kennon..HOW SWEET!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Umm. Madison + McKennon = scary!! haha, he is so adorable, i can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!Put my # in my cell so you know it's me next time, I thought maybe y'all had already moved! How is that going?

The McCarter Family said...

Glad to see that you have a blog! I will add you to my list of blog reading!!! My address is:
www.themccarterfamily.blogspot.com